Sunday, May 10, 2009

Our numbers are growing

When Brian and I started training using the Crossfit methods a lot of people looked at us kind of weird, and made snide remarks about what we were doing.  In less than 90 days we have gone from 2 guys training Crossfit, to a total of 8, and I am proud to say that 2 of our 8 are the Company Commander and First Sergeant.  I can realistically see having 20-25% of our 108 man infantry company training Crossfit by the end of the deployment.  On a personal note, I finished Fran in 7:52 today using 100 pounds (dont have the ability to put 95 on the bar) which is a 50% improvement in time over the last time  I did it in the middle of March.  I've also dropped about 30 pounds, no big deal.  Thanks again to everyone that takes the time to check us out here on the blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment